The stable door allows you the flexibility of being able to secure the bottom half of the door closed whilst opening the top half to allow fresh air into your home. This is a particularly good feature if you have pets and small children that you don't want getting out, or if you require additional ventilation but do not want to leave the whole door open. The stable door offers security and durability and can be made to any size or design, it will therefore suit both contemporary and traditional style homes.
The stable door is available in PVCu, hardwood and SOLIDOR composite materials.
Why choose our stable doors?
- Benefit from both security and light, it's like having a window and door combined
- Made to measure doors with a wide variety of different designs.
- Available in PVCu, composite and hardwood
- Can be glazed top and bottom or have insulated panels
- Complements any style of home
- High performance security locking devices
- Very strong and durable
- Up to 10 year guarantee (subject to type of door)
Design up your own SOLIDOR composite stable door set using the SOLIDOR DOOR ONLINE DESIGNER ? This is a fantastic tool that allows you to design your own dream stable door and select from 20 different colours It also enables you to upload a photo of your home to see how your new door will look in situ.